How to report bugs for EuRoadNet
1) Go to bugtracker.
You will either have to register or use an anonymous account. *
2) You should now see something like this:
3) On the site "View issues", you can look at all currently reported bugs and see if the bug you are looking forward to report has been already reported.
4) If your bug hasn't been reported yet, choose "Report issue" on the left and choose wheter you would like to report a map bug or a website mistake. After that, you should see something like this:
5) Now fill out the fields.
- Category: Select the area on the map in which the bug can be found.
- Severity: Select wheter it is a minor or a major bug. Normally, you don't need to change the default selection.
- Priority: Select how important the bug is. Normally, you don't need to change the default selection.
- Summary: A short description of the type of bug, and the road or city where it can be found. Example: "Terrain gap on A7 near Flensburg".
- Description: needed if you want to provide additional information about your bugs.
- Coordinates: Very important! If you don't know how to get coordinates, read this guide.
- Attachments: Please only attach screenshots when it is really neccessary. If you provide coordinates and a self-explaining summary/description, don't upload a screenshot.
If you upload a screenshot, make sure that the mini map/navigator/GPS is visible on it.
If you report a game crash, you must attach your game.log.txt (find it in your ETS2 Documents folder).
You can also report multiple bugs in one report: In this case, choose a summary like "Several small bugs in Flensburg/Husum area", and add all bugs with coordinates in the description.
Now you are finished, you are ready to go to bugtracker.
A registered account has the following advantages:
- You get notified about the state of your bug reports.
- You might get choosen as beta tester some day.